Thursday 6 August 2009

Yippee yippee!

I just wanted to share my excitement! I'm off to New York in December and I've been in contact with the hotel we're staying in and they are happy for me to have a parcel delivered during our stay. So, this means I can order a stack of Papertrey Ink goodies and bring them home with me on the plane - saving on the expensive shipping costs! Yippee!! Guess what most of my Christmas presents will be!?!

Also, my sister and her boyfriend are home safely from their 4 week trip to Central America, another yippee moment! Hehe!

Ok, so now you all think I'm officially mad I'll be off - until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Well done for sorting that out chick. I thought about getting some goodies delivered when I was last in New York but didn't get around to doing it. Papertrey ink have some gorgeous products too.

    Hugs and smiles,

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete