The first came from the lovely Katrina, thanks chick!
The conditions of the award are:
- I must thank the person who gave me the award
- List their blog and link to it.
- I must list 10 honest things about myself.
- I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.
- I must select at least seven other worthy bloggers & list their links.
- I must notify the bloggers of the award.
1. I'm a Brummie! But now I live in Coventry
2. I'm a clean freak and like organisation (seems to have happened since I moved out of home!)
3. I work for Warwick University in the Centre for Lifelong Learning and I have to say I'm a happy bunny there
4. I have great family and friends surrounding me
5. I'm not an outdoors kind of girl - ask my other half, I moan all the time when he makes me walk places!
6. I'm looking forward to the day when I have a craft room all of my own (I don't think that will happen for a good few years yet but I can wish!)
7. I'm going to Edinburgh in October and New York in December, both for first time and cannot wait.
8. My sister has spent the last 4 weeks travelling around Central America - I can't wait to have her home and to catch up. (She lives in London and I don't see her all that often, but being half way round the world seems so far away - probably because it is Gemma!)
9. I love giraffes - seriously I have an obsession - my house is covered, from stuffed toys to pillows, I have all things giraffe like - oh and craft stuff too!
10. I'm looking forward to buying a house so I can decorate it - my rented house is all cream and it's boring!!
I have to pass this award on to 7 fellow bloggers, but I think all the people I want to pass it on to at the moment have already had it, so if I come across some great new blogs I'll send it on then.
The second award is a Circle of Friends award from Clare, again thank you for this - so sweet!
I'm going to be slightly naughty with this award as it's only supposed to go to 5 people, but I'd like to pass it on to my followers - all 8 of you. (Although one is my Dad so I guess we can count him out! Hehe!) I'm really pleased to have followers of my blog - feels a little bit special to have people that want to look at what you create and write, so this is for all of you. Thank you.
I think that covers my catching up of all things blog-like. I had a great cleaning session yesterday and have a little more to do today, then the crafting can begin!
Thanks for looking, until next time.....