Monday 31 August 2009

Crafting Bank Holiday

I hope everybody has had a lovely bank holiday. I booked Friday off work so I had an extra long break, 4 days off! Whoop! I spent Friday afternoon with Katrina, Saturday with my parents and yesterday and today making cards (in amongst cleaning, tidying and cooking!). I'm hoping to make enough to hold a second sale for CRY (Cardiac Risk in the Young) - I held my first sale in April and haven't got round to the second sale yet! I've managed to get about 15 cards done, but still need to make more and I also want to cover some notepads and make some post-it note holders to sell.

Here are some photo's of my bank holiday creations (some layouts are taken from blog's I visit, but I didn't note which ones so thanks to all for the inspiration and sorry I cannot name you individually!):

Card Recipe:
Paper/Cardstock: SU!, Bazzill and unknown (didn't check before cutting it up!)
Image: SU! Hostess Set - A Little Bit of Happiness
Embellishments - SU Chocolate Chip Ribbon and Papermania flower
Tools - SU! Scallop Punch

Card Recipe (same products used for each card just swapped around!):
Card/Paper: SU!, Imaginisce and stock from stash
Image: From Woodware Stamp Set
Sentiment: SU!
Other: Ribbon from stash (tied to make bow), SU! Scallop Punch, Glitter and Glue Pen

I quite like these cards, the first time I've added so many layers and embellishments to a card I think!

Card Recipe:
Card/Paper: Imaginisce and pieces from stash
Image: From Stampeezee, I don't know the company I threw the packaging away!
Sentiment: SU! Starring You
Other: Ribbon from Stash, Corner Punch, Glitter and Glue Pen

I may have shared this card before as I made it for my god-daughters birthday back in June. Sorry if I have!

I hope you like my creations! I'll share more soon. I'm off to have a shower and to get an early night for the week ahead - tomorrow will be a long day at work, I'll be out of my office from 11.45am until 6pm when I go home!!

Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave. Until next time....


No comments:

Post a Comment