Tuesday 4 August 2009

Mr Giraffe!

I put this card together in a speedy fashion at the weekend - for my friends daughter who turns 3 on 7 August! I got the giraffe image from a stamp set that my parents got me for my birthday, I just love the giraffe - as I mentioned in my last post I have a thing about giraffes! The layout came about by accident really, but I was inspired by the angles Katrina used in one of her recent cards. I coloured the giraffe in with crayola crayons - I don't have any copics or pro-markers and didn't want to use watercolour so I reached for my trusty crayons!!


Card Recipe:
Image - from a Woodware Stamp Set
Card/PAper - from a selection in my stash, again not sure of the company - sorry!
Sentiment - SU!

So I've managed a few posts in the last few days - unusual for me! I still have more things to share so hopefully I can keep up with some regular posts!

Thanks for looking, until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gemma,
    This is so cute, especially the gorgeous Giraffe.
    Have a lovely day.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that your Giraffe is coloured with crayons! It is so cute and looks great! Lovely card.

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete