Sunday 7 March 2010

Where did the last month go?!

Ok, so it's been a while since I last posted! I'm not really sure what happened! The last month has just flown by and I just ran out of time to check in. But, I have been checking in on other blogs and keeping up to date with everybody else's goings on! (I love my new iphone for that!)

I haven't created many things in the past month, but it was my sister's birthday on 13 February and although I was recovering from a little operation I was determined she was going to have a hand made card - here it is



It's a total case of a card Nicole Heady (over at PTI) made, I saw her card and thought it was lovely. I don't have the link to hand now, but I think it was during the anniversary countdown/new releases and she was showing off Dawn McVey's new colour couture kit. I used all PTI items on this card, and stamped the background to make my own patterned card - using the Turning a New Leaf stamp set.

Whilst I've been away I missed my first anniversary of being here in blog land, so to celebrate I'll be posting some candy in the next week or so. I'll probably waffle on more for that post, but I'd just like to say thank you so much for checking in on me over this past year!

I must dash now, I have a couple more things to get finished before bed time!

Thank you for popping by and for any comments you may leave, until next time (and it won't be long I promise!).......

No comments:

Post a Comment