Here it is - after many promises that I would be offering some candy, I'm pleased to finally say that it's now up for grabs! Here are the goodies
The candy includes:
- Selection of Doodlebug and Papermania papers
- Pack of paper, card, embellishments and stamped images that we gave out at the February Paper Scissors Craft Group - Katrina has the only other remaining pack and she may be giving it away too!
- (Decoupage) Scissors
- Roll of adhesive tape
- Chipboard buttons in various shapes
- Paper flowers
- Happy Birthday heart tag
- Whopping bar of Dairy Milk!
- Mini jar of vintage buttons - the buttons are from my nan's stash so range from the 1950's - 1980's, they really are vintage!
- Shopper bag (this is the blue and white spots you can see in the background)
Here is a shot of the shopper bag on it's own
So, what do you have to do win this I hear you say?! (Haha, ignore me I'm in a crazy mood - must be because it's Friday!) Just leave a comment on this here post and put a link to my candy on your own blog (if you don't have a blog you can still enter). You have until Easter Sunday (4 April) to enter and I'll select a winner at random on Easter Monday. The candy is open worldwide.
As this candy is to celebrate my first year of blogging, I'd just like to say thanks y'all for visiting my crazy little world and for all the comments that have been left which have been so sweet. I'm looking forward to see how my crafting develops over the next year! I have a feeling it will involve a lot more fabric and my little sewing machine!
Hope you all have a great week and I'll see you back on Easter Monday to announce the winner......