Wednesday 17 March 2010

Flowers for Mum's

As I mentioned in my last post for Mother's Day I made my Mum and Matt's mum a flower arrangement each. I bought a couple of bunches of flowers from Asda, some greenery from the local florist, a basket from hobby craft and recycled the other from a previous plant I was given. (and used some oasis to put the arrangements in to!)

I loaded up my iphone with a picture for inspiration and set to it. Here are my creations:

My Mum's

Matt's Mum's

Both Mum's really loved the arrangements - my mum was really pleased that I had made it myself!

I also made some lemon drizzle cakes - from the recipe that Debbie posted on her blog a few weeks back. The cakes make perfectly each time and they are just so easy to make too! Oh and they taste great! I make them quite a lot around here! I even made a batch on Saturday and another on Sunday! Hehe!


Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave. Until next time......

1 comment:

  1. Wow, wow and wow, those flower arrangements are amazing Gem, love them, they are simply stunning! You are one multi talented crafter, you will have to teach me!

    Bet the mum's loved them!

    The cakes were delish too, I can vouch for that 'cos I helped eat them! ha ha.

    Love Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete