Thursday 2 April 2009

Thank you card


Here is another one of my creations - and if finally uses one of my Stampin Up! stamps! I used the elephant from the Wild About You set, my favourite part of that set has to be the giraffe, but the elephant got picked for this card!

Sorry the photo is so dodgy again, I think I need a better camera! I tried to photograph it at work in the sun light, but it still didn't help :(

I have an exciting creation to share with you in the next few days - I just have to wait for my sister to get her parcel as the creation is inside it! I don't want to ruin the surprise for her by posting it on here!

Card Recipe:
Elephant Stamp - Stampin Up! Wild About You
Gems - papermania
Sentiment - from a set by SeeD's - not sure on it's name
All other paper/card/ribbon - part of my stash, not sure where they came from!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment