Saturday 4 April 2009

Belated Birthday Present

So there are quite a lot of photo's in this post! My sister celebrated her birthday back in February and I promised I would make one of her presents, only I took quite a long time to make it - and she only got it from me yesterday! I saw on Dannie's blog the tutorial of how to make a stationery box and I immediately fell in love! You can view the tutorial here.

My sister loves Art Deco things so I decided to buy some paper and a pen from Clinton's and go with that theme.

So here is the box all closed up - I love my new scallop and round punches from Stampin Up!


Next is a photo of all of the elements - 3 x A6 cards (the envelopes don't fit in the box as it's made to american sizes!), 3 x 3x3 cards and envelopes, notepad, pen and stamps.


This photo shows all of the elements in their little places. I decided not to make tags and to put a bar of chocolate in the place instead! Beckie appreciated it!


So I hope others like my creation as I am very pleased with it! Hehe!

I have been crafting today but only made one little thing - but again I can't show that as I made it for somebody who may see it on here! I can share next weekend.

What a lovely day it was today - I hope the sun shines again tomorrow :D

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment