Saturday 25 April 2009

More cards for CRY

I'm still here! I'm just a bad blogger! Hehe! I've had a really busy week at work this week and have had busy evenings after too. On Monday evening I was working until 1opm on more cards to sell for CRY after my mojo was gone last weekend! I finally managed to get 30 cards and 7 notepads into work on Tuesday and they sold like hot-cakes! (Which I'm very relieved about.) We have a split site department, and I sold that many that I need to make more to send over to the other site! That will have to happen next month though!

Anyway, so far I have made £35 for CRY - I'm really pleased. Like I said in my post before, it's not a massive amount of money but still I'm sure CRY will appreciate it.

So here are 2 more designs I made - bad photo's again as I took these after I finished creating on Monday night. I'll share more of the designs over the next week.

Here's a little crocodile using the Stampin Up Wild About You set.


Here is another one of my favourite cards - as it has a giraffe! Hehe! My boss snaffled this one up fast - typcially I only made 1 of these (I tried to duplicate most designs).


I have to get to work on a commision from my sister - she wants a stationery box, like what I made for her birthday, for her friend. I have a time limit to get it in the post before the bank holiday! Argh! I best got on! (Falling asleep this afternoon did not help me!)

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment