Tuesday 31 March 2009

Giraffe Card


Here is a little giraffe card I made last weekend. I wanted to use my new giraffe stamp but didn't have a reason to make the card, which was quite nice just to see what happened!

Sorry the photo is dodgy, it was late when I got round to the photo bit!

I'd just like to take the opportunity to say thanks again to Katrina over at Whimsical Wishes for picking me to receive some SU! goodies :D

I'll be back soon with some more creations, hopefully!

Card Recipe:
Giraffe Stamp - Imaginisce Snag'em Giraffe
Sentiments - Stampin Up!
Card - Papermania
All other paper - part of my stash, not sure where they are from!

Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Gem, love that little giraffe, need to use mine now! Also love your new banner, you are so talented to have painted that mural, bet the little girl loved it. Can understand the name painted dreams now, looks right out of a fairytale!

    Katrina xx

    P.S No need to thank me for the goodies, it's a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete