Sunday 22 March 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers day to my mummy and all other mummy's out there! I spent a lovely afternoon with my mum (and dad), we had a lovely roast dinner - cooked by my own fair hands! Hehe!

Here are the cards I made for my Mum and Matt's mum





For those of you that read my blog regularly you'll also see that it looks a little different! I decided to change the layout. The photo on the heading is a mural I painted for a friends daughters' bedroom a few years ago - which is why my crafty creations and blog all go under the name 'painted dreams'. My plan was to paint lots of murals for people and hand paint furniture, however that hasn't quite worked, but may be one day I can get round to doing that again!

Brown Card Recipe:
Spotty paper - doodle bug
Other paper - not sure, in my stash!
Flower Stamp - Anita's - scribbly flower
Ribbon - Stampin Up (thanks Katrina for that!)

Beige/Blue Card Recipe:
Butterfly and background paper - taken from one sheet of paper from Hobbycraft
All other items - part of my stash, don't know where they came from!

Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment