Thursday 29 October 2009

Post of shame!

I thought I'd share with you all the reason why I have not had many creations of late...



...yep, that is the state of my desk! I am ashamed to say! (Sorry about the lighting in the pic but I'm sure you get the idea) I thought this post might scare me into realising how bad it is and to make me tidy it up! I've just ran out of time with being poorly, then being in London and last weekend we were away in Edinburgh (which was lovely, and great to spend some time with my other half). That was pretty much October for me - oh and going to work full time too! Hehe.

We are off to a wedding on Saturday, my other half is DJ-ing for the happy couple so that is their wedding present from us but I wanted to take a little something for them on the day. So after a trip to Ikea and much debating (I was literally playing with vases, candles and pot-pouri in the store) I settled on a fairly plain vase and candle. But, I decorated the candle, put it in the vase and wrapped it all in cellophane and decorated. As my desk is full of rubbish I took to the living room floor - more tidying up for me! I'm annoyed at myself for not taking a close up of the candle before I wrapped it all in cellophane, ah well! Hopefully they will like it.



Here is the card we're giving to them too (I made this for the CRY Sale but it had no takers, luckily it's saved me this weekend)



That's all from me today - I think I've rambled on for long enough!

Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave, they make me smile. Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely love the candle gift you have made, stunning! I'm sure they will love it!

    Katrina xx

    P.S no comment on the desk, I can hardly talk now can I!, You have seen the state I make of my kitchen table! lol.

    ReplyDelete