Wednesday 14 October 2009

Look what I have!



(Sorry the photo is a big dodgy!)

Woooo! Yep, I own my first stamp set from Papertrey Ink! A friend of mine went on holiday to America and he very kindly bought me this back - and a couple of sets for my Mum that she had for her birthday. I haven't got round to inking it up yet, but I almost don't want to open up the packaging - it looks so good!

Along with the stamp set I ordered their tote bag too - I think they are left from the CHA show they did, but I didn't mind paying $2 I thought it was quite cute!

On another exciting note my other friend who was pregnant has finally had her baby - a little girl called Lola Grace Murphy! She was born on 12/10/09 at 8.13pm and weighed 8lb. She looks so cute in the photo her mummy sent me. Can't wait to meet her. Will have to get her baby announcements out now.

That's all from me, I'm off out for a meal with my girlies tonight!

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment