Monday 21 September 2009

Forever Friends Girl and Boy

Here are 2 more cards I made for the CRY sale - for the birth of a baby girl or boy. The cards are identical in layout but obviously just pink or blue!! I picked up the forever friends stamps a while ago and these are the first time I got round to putting some ink on them!


Recipe for both cards:
Paper/Cardstock - mainly Papermania, Forever Friends or from my stash

Images - Forever Friends
Sentitment - SU
Others - Ribbon and safety pins from stash

Only a quick post from me - hopefully I'll have some more creations to share soon, if I get round to making any!

Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave, until next time....

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Gem! Love the little pins.

    I'll text about meeting up.

    Thanks again for my lovely birthday presents, I love them!

    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Gemma these are soo cute I love em both
    I've used some the sweet stash you've sent me here to make a birthday card for my neice :)
    thanks
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://graphixanddesign.blogspot.com/2009/09/happy-birthday-cupcake.html
    duh here's the link :P

    ReplyDelete