Wednesday 9 September 2009

The baby (and me!) is here!

Sorry for the lack of posts this week, I've been mega busy. But on to more exciting news first!

Today my friend Bec (finally) gave birth to baby Ollie Jake Curtis! Hurrah, the little stinker took his time to come out as he was due on 31 August! May be he wanted to wait and have an extra special birthday 09/09/09! He was born at 10.08 this morning by C-Section and weighed in at 9lb 6oz!

As soon as I get a photo of him I'll be sending out her baby announcement cards. I can't wait to get to have a munch, although it will probably be in a few days as she's got to stay in hospital to recover from the surgery. Here is a little gift I got for her when I first found out she was pregnant - see the theme of giraffe's continues on!! I just love this little suit, I hope he can get into it for a few wears! (The photo also shows the card I made for them.)


So, why have I been busy? Well I decided to set a date for my CRY sale - it was today! I made £43 from today's sale, added to my previous sale that gives me a total of £84 for the charity. I took 32 cards and 10 notepads in to work, and I'm pleased to say I sold all the notepads and have only 9 cards left!

I'll share photos of my sale and more of my cards over the next week. Must crack on with an SU! order now!

Thanks for stopping by and for any comments you may leave, until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment