Wednesday 16 September 2009

Back to creations!

So I think I may have bored you all with baby talk so back to creations now! The first pic shows my craft sale for charity that I held at work - not very exciting but I think the cards looks cute on my little rack - quite a few people mentioned how nice is was, I could have sold that 10 times over itself!

The next pic shows some of the shopping list size notepads I made - these flew out like hot cakes! They have been covered using a variety of stuff from different companies, mainly SU!, doodlebug and bazzill.

These are a selection of the small notepads I made too - I left these simple as they were so small.

I need to get crafting to build my stock back up and to make some cards for a few people. However I've slightly lost my mojo after making so much for the sale!

Before I go I must say Happy Birthday to my parents - my Mum's birthday is today and my Dad's was on Monday. Happy Birthday mummy and daddy - love you both lots!

Thanks for looking and for any comments you may leave. Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gem,

    Those cards look fab and I love that rack too, great for holding your cards!

    Those notepads are the cutest too. Well done for doing so well for the Charity.

    Thanks again for coming round on Tuesday, had a lovely evening, must do it more often. I've felt really grotty since though, got another rotten kidney infection!

    Hope you are OK.

    Love Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete