Sunday 28 June 2009

Get Well Soon

I made a card! It took a long time to get to it but I made one! A family friend had an operation this week so I made a card to send to her from our family. Although she is on the road to recovery we hope this card will cheer her up! On a plus side for me, the card is made from all stampin up! product! Love it!

(Click on the photo to make it larger - you'll see it better, I was lazy and didn't get the photo tent out!)


Card Recipe:
Image - Stamp from Fun and Fast Notes
Paper - Tea Party designer paper
Cardstock- from earth elements pack (can't remember exact colour!)
Others - White Grosgrain ribbon, button from mini catalogue, linen thread

I'm off to relax for the rest of my Sunday - the ironing might not get done! Hehe!

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment