Saturday 20 June 2009

Baby Announcement

I finally made a card! This is a design I have put together for my friend who is expecting a baby in late August - I have decided to make baby announcements for her. I also have another friend who is pregnant and due in late September, so I have to make more designs so she can have announcement cards too!

I played around with this card a lot but I'm really pleased with the outcome (I cased it from Papertrey Ink - I think from Nichole's blog)


Card Recipe:
Card - from a pack bought at Pear Tree Yard in Nottinghamshire (excellent craft shop - very cheap!) and Bazzil Cardstock
Paper - Papermania
Stamps (bear and sentiment)- Stampin Up!
Ribbon - Stampin Up! (from the mini catalogue)

I'm not sure when I'll next get to make a card as it's a busy few weeks at work and I'm still not feeling great so craft time will be at a minimum - not happy about that!

Happy Fathers day to my lovely daddy for tomorrow and for all other daddy's out there!

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment