Thursday 26 February 2009

Presents....

Ok, so it's been a week since my last post so I'm finally back with another one!

I had a lovely Sunday with my Mum last weekend as we spent all day crafting - we made 6 more note pads - like the ones in my first picture (below). I also made a collage for a friends birthday, using pictures of her adorable puppy Poppy (who came to play on Monday, she is just so gorgeous - and tiny!)




I'm pleased to say she loved her birthday present! Happy birthday for Wednesday Jen!

Another thing I worked on over the last few weeks is a very belated christmas present for another friend of mine. She got married last October and I made her wedding invites and order of services. After the wedding I took the bridesmaid flowers and a flower from her bouquet and dried them - I promised to turn them into something. Here is my creation...



I'm pleased to say she liked this too! I have another frame to fill in a similar way to this for Matt's friends who also got married in October last year - I'll post that when I get round to making it!

I must go now, as I need to get ready to go out. I'm off to Zizzi's for a meal with my other half.

Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment